When I troll (slow 1.0 -1.6) with my 16 ft aluminum Sea Nymph using a transom mounted 55 ft lbs of thrust MInn Kota with one 12 volt Blue Top D27M Optima I get 5 - 6 hours of operation. Do you have the same experience or should I expect this battery to last longer?
Fishing report - on Friday two walleyes in 27 fow by the Ohio line in front of Fermi, then one off SSP beach in 17 fow, brass harnesses worked best, they also produced four monster sheep head, in the 5 - 10 lbs range, released unharmed for you to catch. Other non-target species were not to bad this day.
Fishing report - on Friday two walleyes in 27 fow by the Ohio line in front of Fermi, then one off SSP beach in 17 fow, brass harnesses worked best, they also produced four monster sheep head, in the 5 - 10 lbs range, released unharmed for you to catch. Other non-target species were not to bad this day.
Trolling Motor Battery -Hours of Use
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire