samedi 18 mars 2017

Fishing with veterans

Hello all My name is Sgt matthew Borgula and I'm a veteran I'm starting up a project to help veterans out by using fishing to heal their mental wounds. I'm seeking donations or deals on salmon fishing or walleye gear here is what I would need.

Trolling spoons
Body baits
Rods and reels
Dipsey divers
Dodger plates or flashers
Squids or flies
Spin n glows
Inline planer boards
Spoon boxes
Thank you so much just know your donations will be used to help my.fellow warriors heal and enjoy the peace of fishing.
Any questions you can contact me or email me
army_res2001@yahoo.com
Plus any donations give you an automatic spot on my boat thank you again

Click to expand...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Fishing with veterans

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire