jeudi 16 mars 2017

When to shed hunt?

"When to Shed Hunt?" Today ... February 22nd was a pretty good day for me. I actually just went up to this food plot to retrieve a camera. As I was walking along the edge of the field I saw one of the spike sheds. When I reached over to pick it up, I saw the other side laying about 15-20 feet away. Looked around a little more and found the other 3.

These were all found in one of my 1/2 acre sugar beet plots. There is still some snow and ice on the south end of it so there may be more when that melts. There is still too much snow and ice in the other sugar beet plot and the corn but I expect to find some there as well. This tops my best other find when my wife and I found 4 sheds in a 1/2 acre Power Plant plot several years ago.

None of these are likely to make B&C this year but it is nice to know they have made it through most of the winter:

[​IMG]

Let's block ads! (Why?)



When to shed hunt?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire