mercredi 1 mars 2017

Help getting a daughter into the woods/ trade a hunt?

I've been working to get my soon to be 13 year old daughter into the woods and have a successful hunt. Last year, she and I hunted squirrel on 3-4 occasions, but only one shooting opportunity presented itself.
I haven't been able to get her out this year due to schedules. I fear if we get out, but strike out, she'll lose interest.
I know of a bunny guide, but he's out of town or booked when there is time for us to get out.

I wonder if there is anyone who could help us with a squirrel or rabbit hunt? Hunting with a dog would make it even better. I'd be willing to trade. Perhaps someone is looking to chase Detroit river walleye in a couple months. I can also offer other fishing opportunities, or a grouse/woodcock hunt over my dog (but there is less success guaranteed on this type of outing).

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help getting a daughter into the woods/ trade a hunt?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire