mercredi 1 mars 2017

looking at getting a bandsaw mill

I have a woodmizer LT40 at work. The pro's- The setworks allow for many configurations and are simple to navigate. Quality components all the way around and customer service is top notch.
Cons- band mills that small are SLOW. Ours has the hydraulic log loader and turner but that's painfully slow also.
If you're sawing pine, a lube system is a must to keep pitch from building up on your blade. If you don't have a metal detector, get one. The logs I mill come right from the property and I'm still not surprised when I hit an antique maple tap, barbed wire, railroad spike, or nail. If you can stick it to a tree, I've tried to saw it in half.

Click to expand...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



looking at getting a bandsaw mill

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire