mercredi 1 mars 2017

remington recall on the 700

PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE. Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) is voluntarily recalling Remington Model 700™ and Model Seven™ rifles which were manufactured from May 1, 2006 through April 9, 2014 and which have an X-Mark Pro® (“XMP®”) trigger.

My 700's are all older, but I still entered the serial #'s. All I got was a response on the Remington site immediately after the search saying that my rifle was not part of the recall. If you didn't, I assume you're part of the recall.

From what I hear, the recall new triggers are "lawyer triggers" and heavy. You'd be better off to find a good gunsmith to replace it with a Timney trigger, if you aren't comfortable doing so yourself. You can probably have it done for around $200-ish.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



remington recall on the 700

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire