mercredi 1 mars 2017

Team 8

Hi guys, my names Kurt and I'll be out mostly on the lakes around the Traverse City area. I'm definitely a rookie when it comes to spearing and was bit by the bug late last season. I got out a handful of times towards last ice and was able to spear one pike, with a spear I inherited from my late FIL. I look forward to sharing the season with you guys and getting to know each other. I'm a regular on MS and you'll usually find me hanging out on the Deer Hunting forums, as bowhunting is my passion. That's actually the reason for my interest in spearing, everyone was telling me I would enjoy spearing as it was a lot like bowhunting in many regards. I can't wait to get started. Good luck and be safe.

Click to expand...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Team 8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire