mercredi 1 mars 2017

Visitin Muskegon - Fishing Trip?

Hey guys,

hopefully someone can help me. I am visiting Chicago - Novi - Detroit and Toronto at the end of march and because we want to explore some nature my girlfriend and I chose to stay 2 nghts in muskegon.
We are both fisherman (I am more than her :D) and since I like catching brown trout here in germany as well I want to take a small daytrip around muskegon. Normally we use small rods (sorry for metric) with 2m length, a lure weight of 5-15g and braided lines between 5-15lb here for trout fishing. I bought some nice multi pieve travelling rods which I will take with me to muskegon.

I tried to find some guides/fishing locations or locals who can help me (or even would like to take a trip with us) find a nice fishing location. I found lots of guiding services that will take you on a boat onto muskegon river and charge me about 350-400$. Not that this kinda trip isnt worth its money, but making a 10day trip, visiting the whole area doesnt leave that much budget in my wallet.
So I am looking for a trip at smaller rivers where I can have a nice walk with my girlfriend and fish from "land" (shore? rivers dont have shores, do they?)?

Maybe some of you guys can help me or point me in the right direction. Just to be clear: I dont want to take something like a full day boat trip, walking along the river, enjoy nature and maybe catch a nice fish is all I want. In germany I am not used to trouts above 50cm length and 3lb weight - so I dont need 10lb monsters on my tiny rod :D

thanks and regards from munich
Bastian

PS: I would want to bring some plastic lures (minnows, twitchbaits, etc....): Are they the right choice?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Visitin Muskegon - Fishing Trip?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire