mercredi 1 mars 2017

Garmin® echoMAP™ 73sv Sonar/GPS Combo with LakeVü™ HD

I switched from birds to Garmin last year and love them. Only thing about the unit you got was that it likely lacks chirp. The lake maps standard with Garmin are on point or better than the navonics maps that I had been running. The contour mapping works excellent at no additional cost. I like the layout of the screens better. Once I got it all figured out I also liked the adjustments of everything better. Also the ability to color shade depth on one foot increments is great. Fish are in 10', turn 10-11 ft red and just stay in the red.

Humminbird was brighter however and the screen in the same series seems bigger on the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Garmin® echoMAP™ 73sv Sonar/GPS Combo with LakeVü™ HD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire