mercredi 1 mars 2017

New Appearance--Some Screen Captures

Some users have brought up one appearance item or another. I figure that if some users are accessing the site with a phone they might not see the same thing. Since I am using a desktop computer I did several screen shots as the different items came up this morning. It might help everyone concerned end up on the same page, as the saying goes.

Someone had mentioned that when they first access the site the sign up button is the one that is highlighted and they often click on that by mistake. This is what they are seeing and yes it can cause confusion. The Sign In button is there but it does not stand out like it did before the change. Most likely the button is black with white text.

m-s02.jpg

The one is when I go to log-in. My user name is visible but the little dots that used to represent my password are not. After a bit of trying to do a few things it seems that the little dots are white on a white background but none the less are still there. So click on the log-in button.

m-s03.jpg

However, when I click on the log-in button I notice that for a second or two or only a fraction of a second both fields are empty.
m-s04.jpg

....

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Appearance--Some Screen Captures

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire