mardi 28 février 2017

Best Jigging Rod

I think you will get many different answers to this question. A sensitive rod that you have confidence in and feels good to you would be the rod you should use. After you get used to the feel of a rod you should get better at detecting the subtle bites at the end of your line. That for some reason hasn't really materialized for me yet thou :lol:. I cant tell you how many times I have felt a fish, then felt it spit it out, and then i think set the hook seconds after the bite. Or I am dropping the jig down to the bottom and all of a sudden the "bottom" is a foot higher than it was the drop before, then the next drop is a foot lower, then the little light comes on :idea: and you realize that wasn't the bottom :lol:.

Now when I cast lures in the Fall its a totally different story, most times they hammer the lure. But there are other times I will be snapping an HJ in and will just set the hook and there will be a fish on my line. It seems like I set the hook before I even realize something feels different. Can't tell you how many times I have netted the fish, then tried to remember what it was I felt that told me to set the hook. I wish I had the same reaction when I jig fo fish.

Click to expand...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Best Jigging Rod

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire