mardi 28 février 2017

Is it legal to shoot down drones?

Hi all, I have been reading post here for some time and finally decided to post. This is not a topic I originally had in mind in tell today. I walked down the road to my property that is down the road from my house to get my trail cam. The second I started walking on my property I heard a weird humming sound as I kept walking It got closer and closer. I then looked up and saw a drone I kept walking and then noticed it was following me. I then turned around before I was anywhere near my trail cam.
I was very unhappy that these people decided to follow me. If it was anyone else with a drone I would have asked them nicely not to follow me or just ignored it, but the folks that had the drone are a bunch of thieves. I hate to talk bad about people especially on the Internet. Trying to keep the story short in my situation I can't ask these folks not to fly there drone. They will just go on my property when I'm not there and go steal my trail cam.

I already have made plans on making a metal box that is lag bolted to a tree so they can't steal my trail cam.
I also plan on buying another trail cam that I can use with my smart phone.

I feel that these folks where invading my privacy and have no right to follow me on my private property. I have nothing against drones if you use them in a appropriate manner.

Click to expand...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is it legal to shoot down drones?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire