lundi 27 février 2017

Enclosing Deck - Need Advice/Opinion/Options!

Hey guys, this warm weather has me thinking spring and spring projects. I've landed on one that I could use few tips on if anyone wouldn't mind!?

My house is a bi-level and I have a deck off of my kitchen on the upper level. It is 8' deep by 14' long. We never really use it much in the summer mostly because the bugs are a little more than we can bare, so I'd like to enclose the deck (seasonally). I don't want it to be a permanent addition to my house, just an enjoyable space in the summer months. Having it even add value to my home would be even better!

I would like to enclose the entire deck with screen. The screens themselves I'd like to either be magnetically held in place, or by snaps, or however which way is most effective - yet still being able to put them up/down as needed. The part I'm not sure about is a roof for my enclosure? I thought of maybe making a small "roof", but I have dryer vents that may get in the way. Any suggestions here? The space would be REALLY nice in the summer if it was enclosed with a roof. Little deck furniture, mini fridge, fan and possibly a small TV and I'd probably never leave! There is already outlets out there, so all the amenities would be easy!

I appreciate any help or input!

Ignore the mess. Trying to get some cleaning done while it was nice!

[​IMG]

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Enclosing Deck - Need Advice/Opinion/Options!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire