lundi 27 février 2017

New Custom Wally MinR coming soon!

So I spent sometime over on the Canadian side with one of our suppliers Angler's Choice. We have done custom colors with him for a few years now and we are doing more this year. This year I wanted to share with everyone a little bit of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on with doing custom colors and a little history of what we have done with him. I tried to remember all the colors in the video but I missed a few so I will list them below for everyone when we released them. If everything goes well we will have them in the shop by friday for everyone.

2015:
Wonderbread
Blueberry Muffin
Goby Ice
Antifrezze

2016:
Demon
JVT
Chocalte Mint
Sapphire Penny
JC Magic
MP Chocker
Sexy Minnow
Firetiger (our verison of it)
The Riddler

2017:
Honey N' Money
School Bus Ice
Sherbert Ice
Crystal Meth
June Bug Ice
Bubble Bug

On top of all that I will also be giving away two boxes with our 6 new colors and 6 of davids new colors for the 2017 season. One of which can be won right here on MS:
http://ift.tt/2lP0J7I

And the other can be won via our facebook page. So head on over there and see how you can win over there.
http://ift.tt/2l5HkSO

IMG_8228.JPG

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Custom Wally MinR coming soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire