lundi 27 février 2017

Time for some lighthearted fun..... :)

It difficult to narrow it down to just five.

I've had the pleasure of having dinner with farmlegend, bio, brewster and Jake Ehlinger, so by default they don't make the list. All great men and VERY knowledgeable.

RMH, I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and he seems like a good dude.

Wildthing, I was on a property tour at Scott Bishop's with him. As sniper stated he posts tons of great info, and I'd like to pick his brain.

Hunterrep, I have met him once and talked with him for about 45 minutes, seems like a class act.

Mike Hartges, habitat guru, enough said.

Hillsdales most wanted, I met Brian once this past spring. Cool dude, and we need at least one cowboy hat in the group.

If the table was larger, gunfun13, OSXer, icehog, stevenj, polish polka prince, and sniper would get an invite.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Time for some lighthearted fun..... :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire