lundi 27 février 2017

Anybody know where I can buy small pigeon loft, or have one built?

Been fascinated with pigeons for some time now, but am generally new to them in regards to owning them. I did some training yesterday with a buddy using homers and launchers, and I really liked two aspects of it: (1) ability to control the flush, (2) saving money on birds and the trip of having to go buy them. I was impressed how these pigeons returned to their coop almost immediately after they were released from the launchers.

I would like to get some homers, but don't have the time right now to fuss with building a loft, and I'm not entirely sure how they are best designed, so I would rather just buy one if that is possible. Does anybody know where I might be able to buy one, or know of any guys around SE Mich that will build one for pay?

I want it to have a recall door. My yard is only about 5,000sqft, and I live in a semi urban area, so I want something somewhat compact.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anybody know where I can buy small pigeon loft, or have one built?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire