lundi 27 février 2017

NEED HELP, Best Boat for a person in a Wheel Chair

I saw this post, and immediately thought of a catalog from Crestliner.

In the 2012 Catalog, they had a short story about 2 Grown Sons, and their Father fishing in a 1850 Fish Hawk. They removed the Passenger seat so that their Father could sit in the cock pit and fish. To boot it was about Michigan Residents as well.

I will see if I can find it, here it is, starts at page 16.
http://ift.tt/2lPnGHM

I remember it because of the story, not the boat, but I thought to myself, "Gee. I hope my kids would do that for me one day", should I ever become disabled.

Which reminds me of a young couple I saw one day with a very old Man. Long story short, it was a Son & Daughter, with their father. They were taking him fishing every day for a week, for Fathers Day.

Every time he hooked into a fish, you would have thought it was a MONSTER, and he smiled as if it were possible, Heaven on Earth for that old Man.

OE

Let's block ads! (Why?)



NEED HELP, Best Boat for a person in a Wheel Chair

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire